Y-Series™ Cage Mill Grinders
Stedman’s screen-less, hammer-less grinders are guaranteed to reduce your maintenance time and expense. This economical Cage Mill Grinder Blender has no hammers or screens to replace and an open discharge that won’t plug. With 1/2 to 70 TPH capacities, it features a low-profile modular design and can quickly change from coarse to medium grind gradations.
The Y-Series is a selective crushing, controlled-impact, multi-cage mill designed for sizing thousands of minerals and agglomerates, including wet and tacky materials. For less abrasive materials where large capacity, high-yield, and a uniform particle size are required, the Y-Series is a perfect choice.
Cage Mill Applications
- Industrial Applications: Y-Series Cage Mills can reduce the size of salt, soda ash, detergent and more
- Brick & Clay Industry: Reduce the size of clay for clay mixing applications
- Energy Industry: Common materials include coal, among others
- Mining & Minerals Industry: Reduce the size of a variety of chemicals
Y-Series Features and Benefits
- Open discharge minimizes plugging
- No screens required
- Easy bearing and motor access
- Capable of producing a variety of product gradations, altered by changing the mill speed
- Can be used as a combination grinder-blender
- CE and TUV compliant
Y-Series Cage Mill Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity||Small Cage HP (Max)||Large Cage HP (Max)|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
Our Testing and Toll Processing Facility is available to process wet and tacky as well as dry materials. From limestone and marble to clay and sand beneficiation, we can test it all. Contact us today! To learn more about what to expect from testing, read this article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.