Y-Series™ Cage Mill Grinders
Stedman’s screen-less, hammer-less grinders are guaranteed to reduce your maintenance time and expense. This economical Cage Mill Grinder Blender has no hammers or screens to replace and an open discharge that won’t plug. With 1/2 to 70 TPH capacities, it features a low-profile modular design and can quickly change from coarse to medium grind gradations.
The Y-Series is a selective crushing, controlled-impact, multi-cage mill designed for sizing thousands of minerals and agglomerates, including wet and tacky materials. For less abrasive materials where large capacity, high-yield, and uniform particle size are required, Y-Series models are a perfect choice.
Cage Mill Applications
- Industrial Applications: Y-Series Cage Mills can be used as fertilizer crusher machines as well as reduce the size of salt, soda ash, detergent and more
- Brick & Clay Industry: Reduce the size of clay for clay mixing applications
- Energy Industry: Common materials include coal, among others
- Mining & Minerals Industry: Reduce the size of a variety of chemicals
Y-Series Cage Mill Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity||Small Cage HP (Max)||Large Cage HP (Max)|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
Y-Series Features and Benefits
- Open discharge minimizes plugging
- No screens required
- Easy bearing and motor access
- Capable of producing a variety of product gradations, altered by changing the mill speed
- Can be used as a combination grinder-blender
- CE and TUV compliant
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Stedman Machine is a leading manufacturer of cage mill grinders with the ability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best cage mill to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!