Stedman Machine Company’s line of size-reduction equipment is found in industries and applications from A-to-Z. In fact, it would be easier to list the industries that don’t employ some type of size-reduction equipment!
The aggregate market consists of quarrying and mining operations that process aggregate - primarily limestone, sand and gravel.
The industrial market consists of any application outside the aggregate market, including, but not limited to minerals, glass, grains, coal, rendering, soap, chemicals, precious metals and more…
From grinding powders for cosmetics to processing limestone boulders into aggregate for highways, we look forward to helping you achieve the most efficient processing solution for your material.
Stedman has the history. You don’t have to repeat it!
Our Testing and Toll Processing Facility utilizes full-size equipment and allows you to witness the testing of your product prior to purchase. Our extensive files of test reports are available for you to compare size-reduction methods, particle size distributions, power consumption and wear part estimates. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read this article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.
Aggregates IndustryLearn More
Brick, Clay & CeramicsLearn More
Industrial ApplicationsLearn More
Minerals & MiningLearn More
Agricultural IndustryLearn More
Herbs & SpicesLearn More
Coal, Energy & BiomassLearn More
Food WasteLearn More
Stedman Machine Company’s Industry Association Memberships
Stedman Machine Company is involved in professional organizations to better understand the knowledge and skills needed to serve our customers in the best way possible. These memberships give us better insight into the standards of the industry, updates to new and more efficient technologies and to the wants and needs of our customers. With the information obtained from our memberships, we can safely maintain the highest level of performance.
- NBRC (National Brick Research Center)
- PEMA (Process Equipment Manufacturers' Association)
- WSCPA (Western States Clay Products Association)
- IAAP (Illinois Association of Aggregate Producers)
- IMAA (Indiana Mineral Aggregates Association)
- KCSA (Kentucky Crushed Stone Association)
- NSSGA (National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association)
- OAIMA (Ohio Aggregates & Industrial Minerals Association)
- PACA (Pennsylvania Aggregates and Concrete Association)
- ACerS (The American Ceramic Society)
- TRBA (Tennessee Road Builders Association)