F-Series™ Cage Mill
The Flared Series, or F-Series, Cage Mill Crusher and rock pulverizer features a unique flared discharge opening, efficiently reducing the wettest and stickiest of materials without clogging.
Our various F-Series rock pulverizer mill model designs allow for a variety of high moisture, sticky materials to be reduced with less downtime for cleaning - virtually eliminating the problem of clogging and plugging - compared to other size reduction mills.
Rock Pulverizer Applications
- Industrial Applications: The F-Series Cage Mill Crusher can reduce the size of gelatin, salt, oyster and clam shells, distillers dry grain and more
- Agricultural Industry: Common applications include crushing animal renderings, grains, fertilizer, aglime and agricultural gypsum
- Energy Industry: Reduce the size of materials such as coal
- Brick & Clay Industry: Reduce the size of clays including wet clays
- Mining Industry: Common materials include minerals such as phosphate rock
- Food Waste Applications: The F-Series Cage Mill Crusher features a unique flared discharge opening, efficiently reducing the wettest and stickiest of materials without clogging and decreasing downtime for cleaning.
- Distilleries: Use the F-Series cage mill crusher to process grains.
Herb and Spice Crushing: Use the F-Series cage mill for moist material.
F-Series Cage Mill Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity|
(TPH - Tons per Hour)
|Small Cage HP (Max)||Large Cage HP (Max)|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
F-Series Rock Pulverizer Mill Features and Benefits
- The flared housing design eliminates corners that trap material, reducing clogging and down time
- The flared design offers high capacities for the initial investment and a lower operating costs
- Cage designs allow for multi-stage reduction, providing higher product reduction
- Capable of producing a variety of product gradations, easily altered by changing the mill speed
- CE and TUV compliant
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Delivering equipment and service you deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has produced quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman has expert field service and installation technicians ready to assist with all maintenance and equipment commissioning needs.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Stedman Machine is a leading rock pulverizer manufacturer with the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best cage mill to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!