F-Series™ Cage Mill
The Flared Series, or F-Series, Cage Mill Crusher features a unique flared discharge opening, efficiently reducing the wettest and stickiest of materials without clogging.
Our various F-Series pulverizer mill model designs allow for a variety of high moisture, sticky materials to be reduced with less downtime for cleaning - virtually eliminating the problem of clogging and plugging - compared to other size reduction mills.
Cage Mill Applications
- Industrial Applications: The F-Series Cage Mill Crusher can reduce the size of gelatin, salt, oyster and clam shells, distillers dry grain and more
- Agricultural Industry: Common applications include crushing animal renderings, grains, fertilizer, aglime and agricultural gypsum
- Energy Industry: Reduce the size of materials such as coal
- Brick & Clay Industry: Reduce the size of clays including wet clays
- Mining Industry: Common materials include minerals such as phosphate rock
F-Series Cage Mill Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity||Small Cage HP (Max)||Large Cage HP (Max)|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
F-Series Pulverizer Mill Features and Benefits
- The flared housing design eliminates corners that trap material, reducing clogging and down time
- The flared design offers high capacities for the initial investment and a lower operating costs
- Cage designs allow for multi-stage reduction, providing higher product reduction
- Capable of producing a variety of product gradations, easily altered by changing the mill speed
- CE and TUV compliant
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Stedman Machine is a leading rock pulverizer manufacturer with the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best cage mill to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!