Our project managers will:
- Answer all questions
- Facilitate communication between all interested parties
- Resolves any challenges that arise
- Eliminate obstacles in your project’s path
- Ensure our size reduction solutions meet your exact, unique specifications
- Provide a personal connection to you
- Report their progress promptly and concisely
Test Before You Buy™
The Stedman Testing and Toll Processing Facility is the place to test your material in our full size equipment. If it can be crushed, ground, pulverized or mixed, chances are we’ve done it. We have more than 10,000 test reports to help get you to the best solution quickly. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read our article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.
Delivering the Service You Deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has delivered quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman Machine has the experience, expertise, and equipment to provide your ideal size reduction solution.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Our 24 hour parts and service department along with our inventory of wear parts allow us to provide the fastest response time for parts and service.