Mega-Slam™ Primary Impact Crushers
A solid performer since its ground-breaking introduction, the Stedman Mega-Slam horizontal shaft impactor effectively handles large feed sizes - beyond the range of secondary HSI crushers.
The Mega-Slam primary crusher is engineered for low maintenance and features simplified interior access to breaker bars, primary and secondary aprons and side liners, maximizing production uptime. Our line of HSI’s features the thickest housing liners in the industry.
Mega Slam Benefits
- Dependable product control and rugged wear parts
- Standard rear apron spring bridge assembly assures accurate product control
- Hydraulic pump allows one person opening of the hinged rear housing
- Side doors, double rear doors and large roof hatch permit unexcelled access for inspection and adjustment of gap settings
- Hydraulic assist pump allows easy gap adjustment for both aprons, assuring superior product control
- CE and TUV compliant
Mega Slam Features
- Reduction ratios up to 20:1
- 360° Bearing contact = long bearing life
- Features 2” thick housing liners
- Solid Rotor with 3 or 4 breaker bar rows
- Manual or power assist apron adjustment
- Max-Yield™ automatic apron adjustment system
- Reversible manganese monoblock aprons
- Interchangeable side liners
Horizontal Impactor Applications
- Aggregate Industry: Common materials that Mega Slam Impact Crushers can crush include limestone, asphalt, gravel and more
- Brick & Clay Industry: Applications and materials for this industry include brick, shale and more
- Industrial Applications: Mega Slam Impact Crushers often reduce the size of lead slag, aluminum dross and more
Mega-Slam™ HSI Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity (TPH)||Horsepower (HP)|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Mega-sized processing requires more than guesswork.
Stedman’s unique, full scale Testing and Toll Processing Facility takes the guesswork out of selecting particle size reduction technology and equipment. Contact Stedman to schedule your testing in our full-size HSI. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read this article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.