Mega-Slam™ Primary Impact Crushers
A solid performer since its ground-breaking introduction, the Stedman Mega-Slam horizontal impactor effectively handles large feed sizes - beyond the range of secondary HSI crushers.
Mega-Slam primary impact crushers are engineered for low maintenance and feature simplified interior access to breaker bars, primary and secondary aprons and side liners, maximizing production uptime. Our line of HSI’s features the thickest housing liners in the industry.
Horizontal Impactor Applications
- Aggregate Industry: Common materials that Mega-Slam HSI can crush include limestone, asphalt, gravel and more
- Brick & Clay Industry: Horizontal impactor applications and materials for this industry include brick, shale and more
- Industrial Applications: Mega Slam Impact Crushers often reduce the size of lead slag, aluminum dross and more
Mega-Slam™ HSI Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity|
(TPH - Tons per Hour)
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Mega Slam HSI Benefits
- Dependable product control and rugged wear parts
- Standard rear apron spring bridge assembly assures accurate product control
- Hydraulic pump allows one person opening of the hinged rear housing
- Side doors, double rear doors and large roof hatch permit unexcelled access for inspection and adjustment of gap settings
- Hydraulic assist pump allows easy gap adjustment for both aprons, assuring superior product control
- CE and TUV compliant
Mega Slam Horizontal Impactor Features
- Reduction ratios up to 20:1
- 360° Bearing contact = long bearing life
- Features 2” thick housing liners
- Solid Rotor with 3 or 4 breaker bar rows
- Manual or power assist apron adjustment
- Max-Yield™ automatic apron adjustment system
- Reversible manganese monoblock aprons
- Interchangeable side liners
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Stedman Machine has the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best impact crusher system to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!