Mega-Slam™ Units Specifications
|Mega-Slam™ HSI Models|
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity
(TPH - Tons Per Hour)
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Mega Slam HSI Benefits
- Dependable product control and rugged wear parts
- Standard rear apron spring bridge assembly assures accurate product control
- Hydraulic pump allows one person opening of the hinged rear housing
- Side doors, double rear doors and large roof hatch permit unexcelled access for inspection and adjustment of gap settings
- Hydraulic assist pump allows easy gap adjustment for both aprons, assuring superior product control
- CE and TUV compliant
Mega Slam Horizontal Impactor Features
- Reduction ratios up to 20:1
- 360° Bearing contact = long bearing life
- Features 2” thick housing liners
- Solid Rotor with 3 or 4 breaker bar rows
- Manual or power assist apron adjustment
- Max-Yield™ automatic apron adjustment system
- Reversible manganese monoblock aprons
- Interchangeable side liners
Stedman Machine Company’s line of size-reduction equipment is found in industries and applications from A-to-Z. In fact, it would be easier to list the industries that don’t employ some type of size-reduction equipment!
Rock & Aggregate Crushers
Energy & Biomass Pulverizers
Ceramic & Brick Clay Crushers
Size reduction for a variety of minerals
Stedman crushers, mills, and grinders are used in nearly every mineral and mining industry. Whether you are processing coal, rock, salt, iron ore, wood chips or clay, we have your solution to size reduction.
Industrial Food Rendering Crushers
Industrial Herb & Spice Crushing Equipment
Grain Processing Equipment for Distilleries
Fertilizer Crushing Equipment
Stedman’s reliable, durable lump breakers, chain mills, and cage mills are expertly engineered, sturdily constructed, and rigidly tested to meet the specifications you require for heavy-duty fertilizer processing and size reduction.
Test Before You Buy™
The Stedman Testing and Toll Processing Facility is the place to test your material in our full size equipment. If it can be crushed, ground, pulverized or mixed, chances are we’ve done it. We have more than 10,000 test reports to help get you to the best solution quickly. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read our article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.
Delivering equipment & service you deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has produced quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman has expert field service and installation technicians ready to assist with all maintenance and equipment commissioning needs.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Stedman Machine has the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best impact crusher system to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!
Our 24 hour parts and service department along with our inventory of wear parts allow us to provide the fastest response time for parts and service.