Vertical Shaft Impactors
V-Slam™ VSI Models from Stedman are vertical shaft impactors for all your coarse-to-fine crushing needs. VSI crushers offer significant savings over higher-priced competitive crushers. The V-Slam, with its low horsepower per ton of throughput, minimizes operating costs.
Our vertical shaft impactors feature multiple rotor configurations for various applications. From open and enclosed rotors to the Stedman Patented Tubular Rotor, each machine is configured to provide customers exactly what is needed for their unique application.
The V-Slam has a wide speed range as well as the highest rotor tip speed allowing a high degree of process control.
The new Patented Tubular Rotor provides many benefits over the standard shoe and anvil designs as well as rock-shelf applications. The easily replaceable and indexable rotor tubes, cut your total operating cost and maintenance time in half, making V-Slam the easiest VSI to maintain and one of the best impact crushers on the market.
Vertical Shaft Impactor Applications
- Aggregate Industry: Common materials that hammer mills can finely crush include limestone, sand, gravel and more
- Industrial Applications: V-Slam Impact Crushers can reduce the size of aluminum dross and other slags, bakery waste, tungsten carbide, glass and zeolite
- Minerals & Mining Industry: Common materials include minerals such as burnt magnesite, carbides, ferrosilicon and ores such as barite and trona
V-Slam VSI Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity (TPH)||Horsepower (Max HP)|
|VS-36||1 1/2"||15-30||125||Quote »|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
VSI Crusher Features and Benefits
- Tighter particle size distribution
- Reversible wear parts reduces downtime by more than 50%
- Raw feed sizes up to 5"
- No screens or grates
- Wide speed range for excellent process control
- CE and TUV compliant
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Stedman Machine is a leading manufacturer of VSI crushers with the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best impact crusher system to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!