H-Series™ Impact Mills
The Stedman H-Series multi cage mill is best at pulverizing, grinding, crushing and mixing abrasive and non-abrasive materials – wet, sticky or dry. H-Series Models work more efficiently than other types of pulverizer machines and provides a finer, more uniform grind.
H-Series impact mills can handle up to 240 tons per hour and are reversible for extended wear life. The H-Series cage mill is engineered and constructed to operate at or near-peak efficiency longer, providing a greater return on capital investment over its life than competing equipment.
Each H-Series Impact Mill housing can accommodate two-, four-, or six-row cage assemblies. This versatility is further enhanced by the capability to vary the number of pins in each row, to vary the rotational speed of each cage in relation to the other(s), and to change the relative direction of rotation of the cages.
Impact Mill Applications
- Agricultural Industry: Common applications include aglime crushers or the crushing of grains, animal feed, corn, fertilizer and agricultural gypsum
- Energy Industry: Reduce the size of materials such as coal, corn fiber and more
- Industrial Applications: H-Series Cage Mills can reduce the size of gelatin, salt, aluminum dross and more
- Brick & Clay Industry: Applications and materials for this industry include roof tile, floor tile, shale, clay and more
- Mining & Minerals Industry: Common materials include minerals such as potash
- Wet Material Applications: For wet material applications, air cannons are mounted at the intake and discharge to help prevent buildup
- Food Waste Applications: The Stedman H-Series Multi Cage Mill pulverizes, grinds, and crushes abrasive and non-abrasive materials – wet, sticky or dry.
- Herb and Spice Crushing: The H-Series model works more efficiently than other types of pulverizers and provides a finer, more uniform grind.
H-Series Cage Mill Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity|
(TPH - Tons per Hour)
|Small Cage HP (Max)||Large Cage HP (Max)|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
H-Series Impact Mill Features and Benefits
- Capable of producing a variety of product gradations, easily altered by changing the impact mill speed
- A hydraulically-operated, quick-opening housing for inspection and maintenance allows for minimum downtime for wear part replacement and inspection
- The quick opening feature allows prescheduling of downtime for parts change out based on regular inspections
- Inspections typically require only 5 minutes and complete change out of wear components in as little as one hour or less versus 4 hours or more with other mills
- Compact, unitized construction, occupies up to 45% less floor space
- Reversible Design
- Provides optimum utilization of crushing components
- CE and TUV compliant
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Delivering equipment and service you deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has produced quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman has expert field service and installation technicians ready to assist with all maintenance and equipment commissioning needs.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Stedman Machine is a leading manufacturer of impact mills and aglime crushers with the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best cage mill to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!