Full Circle Hammer Mill
Stedman designs, develops, and delivers high-performing, long-lasting full circle hammer mills that provide a finer grind than standard hammer mills.
What is a Full Circle Hammer Mill?
Our standard hammer mill uses a rain of hammer blows to shatter, crush and disintegrate materials, usually rocks and minerals, upon impact. The size of the finished product depends on the openings in screens or grates; the number, size and type of hammers; the grinding plate setting; and the rotor speed.
Our full circle hammer mill incorporates a turbulence channel at the bottom of the rotor which interrupts the material flow before returning it to the path of the hammers. This unique design delivers a finished product with much smaller – usually medium to fine – particle size.
Stedman’s full circle hammer mill is perfect for a wide variety of industries where materials must be ground into a smaller particle size than a standard hammer mill.
Industries that Use the Full Circle Hammer Mill
- Spirit products
- Materials containing high fat, oil or moisture, such as pet food
- Large scale processing
- Small wood scrap
- Wood chips
- Planer shavings
- Light bark
- Boiler fuel
- Wood pellets
- Wood briquettes
- Cellulosic ethanol
- Ash beneficiation (fly ash)
Providing the Product You Need
Stedman’s full circle hammer mill boasts the features you require to deliver the finer grind you want:
- Higher throughput due to the greater screen area
- Air swept design allows the mill to operate lower temperatures, preventing stickiness or other heat problems
- Handles up to 35 tons per hour
- Compact size means small footprint
- Accessible doors
- Quick release screens
- Reversible adjustable intake
Delivering the Service You Deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has delivered quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman Machine has the experience, expertise, and equipment to provide your ideal size reduction solution.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More