Heavy Duty Six Row Cage Mill
The new offering from Stedman targets applications such as agricultural lime, hydrated lime, quicklime and cement producers, and other industrial companies looking to make products in the 40 mesh x 325 mesh range. The H-78J cage mill system competes with more complicated to operate and more expensive to install and maintain: vertical roller mills, ball mills, and rod mills.
- High percentage passing; 75 microns (200 mesh)
- Lower installed system cost
- Less complicated controls and operation
- Air classification can be integrated into the system
- High up-time; designed for ease of maintenance
- Modular design with integrated power and controls
- Higher capacity 4-row cage design available
- Custom designed to be containerized for shipment
Is the Heavy Duty Six Row right for you?
Just provide the following information and we can walk you through the process.
- What is your material?
- What is the moisture content?
- What is the feed size?
- What is your target capacity?
- What is the target product size?
More than just a Cage Mill
Stedman provides more than the industry’s most extensive size reduction product line.
- Custom Process Design and Layout
- Project Management
- Material Testing
- 24/7/365 Access
- Project Financing
- Planned and Emergency Service
- System Installation
- Don't forget the other equipment!
A complete system requires silos, structures, conveyors, and other equipment along with the cage mill. Contact us if you need design or installation help from Stedman with more than just your Copper Line Cage Mill!View our video gallery!
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Delivering equipment and service you deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has produced quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman has expert field service and installation technicians ready to assist with all maintenance and equipment commissioning needs.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Stedman Machine is a leading manufacturer of impact mills and aglime crushers with the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best cage mill to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!