Features and Benefits
In head-to-head comparisons, the six row cage mill is less complicated to operate, less expensive to install and maintain, and uses less energy to get better or equivalent results.
- High percentage passing; 75 microns (200 mesh)
- Lower installed system cost
- Less complicated controls and operation
- Air classification can be integrated into the system
- High up-time; designed for ease of maintenance
- Modular design with integrated power and controls
- Higher capacity 4-row cage design available
- Custom designed to be containerized for shipment
Test Before You Buy™
The Stedman Testing and Toll Processing Facility is the place to test your material in our full size equipment. If it can be crushed, ground, pulverized or mixed, chances are we’ve done it. We have more than 10,000 test reports to help get you to the best solution quickly. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read our article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.
Rock & Aggregate Crushers
Energy & Biomass Pulverizers
Ceramic & Brick Clay Crushers
Size reduction for a variety of minerals
Stedman crushers, mills, and grinders are used in nearly every mineral and mining industry. Whether you are processing coal, rock, salt, iron ore, wood chips or clay, we have your solution to size reduction.
Industrial Food Rendering Crushers
Industrial Herb & Spice Crushing Equipment
Grain Processing Equipment for Distilleries
Fertilizer Crushing Equipment
Stedman’s reliable, durable lump breakers, chain mills, and cage mills are expertly engineered, sturdily constructed, and rigidly tested to meet the specifications you require for heavy-duty fertilizer processing and size reduction.
Delivering equipment and service you deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has produced quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman has expert field service and installation technicians ready to assist with all maintenance and equipment commissioning needs.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Stedman Machine is a leading cement crusher manufacturer with the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best impact crusher system to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!
Our 24 hour parts and service department along with our inventory of wear parts allow us to provide the fastest response time for parts and service.