Test Before You Buy™
The Stedman Testing and Toll Processing Facility is the place to test your material in our full size equipment. If it can be crushed, ground, pulverized or mixed, chances are we’ve done it. We have more than 10,000 test reports to help get you to the best solution quickly. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read our article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.
- Scheduled inspections
- Operator & maintenance training
- Preventative maintenance
- Scheduled major repairs
- Units & system installations
- Installation supervision
- Machine optimization
- Breakdown repairs
Why Choose Stedman?
Our service team is highly trained and available with 24 hour phone access to provide the timeliness and quality you need. Our staff are OSHA and MSHA trained, certified in crane operation < 21 tons, and has an average tenure of 23 years. Our service team puts safety first and has recurring safety and operator trainings.
- Full time service employees
- Additional, trained service personnel, several reserve assistants
- Qualified crane signalers and riggers
- Field mobile equipment specific training
- Tenured personnel
Our service department uses high quality tools and equipment to provide the optimal service
- Welders, chain hoists, oxy fuel, plasma cutter, conveyor belting tools and fixtures, power tools, hand tools, small to large torque wrenches, rigging
- Vibration analysis and balancing tools
- Shaft and sheave laser alignment
- Inductive bearing heater
- Service vehicles and trailer
Contact Stedman Machine to schedule service on your size reduction equipment today!
Our 24 hour parts and service department along with our inventory of wear parts allow us to provide the fastest response time for parts and service.