What is a Lump Breaker?
Lump breakers, also referred to as lump crushers, are size reduction machines that crush materials with their state-of-the-art blades. Lump-breaking equipment is able to reduce lumps created in the production, storage or transportation of bulk solids and powders - without generating excessive dust and fines. The rotation of specially shaped blades through a fixed comb gives an efficient lump breaking action.
Lump Breaker Machines:
Lump Breaker Industry & Application Usage
Stedman lump breakers are economical, functional, and can be used to process a variety of materials. Common industries and applications for lump breakers include:
- Industrial Applications: Size reduction for sugars, fertilizers, salts, detergents and more
- Energy Industry: Applications include coal, pet coke and gypsum
- Mining Industry: Common materials include minerals and chemicals
Stedman Lump Breakers
Take your lumps – and get rid of them. Lump crusher design series includes the Aurora™ dual-rotor, Aurora Single Rotor, and the chain mill. Stedman's lump breakers are efficient and effective in size reduction for many products in various applications.
Aurora™ Lump BreakerLearn More
Chain MillLearn More
Features & Benefits
- 6 Standard sizes, and custom sizes available
- Compact low-profile design
- High wear materials available
- Double-end wall construction
- Direct or gear reduction drives
- Stainless steel, Air purge seals, carbide overlays and other options are available
- There are minimal differences in lumpbreaker design
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More