What is a Lump Breaker?
Lump breakers, also referred to as lump crushers, are size reduction machines that crush materials with their state-of-the-art blades. Lump breaking equipment is able to reduce lumps created in the production, storage or transportation of bulk solids and powders - without generating excessive dust and fines. The rotation of specially shaped blades through a fixed comb gives an efficient lump breaking action.
Lump Breaker Machines:
Lump Breaker Industry & Application Usage
Stedman lump breakers are economical, functional, and can be used to process a variety of materials. Common industries and applications for lump crushing equipment include:
- Industrial Applications: Size reduction for sugars, fertilizers, salts, detergents and more
- Energy Industry: Applications include coal, pet coke and gypsum
- Mining Industry: Common materials include minerals and chemicals
Stedman Lump Breaker Machines
Take your lumps – and get rid of them. Lump crusher design series includes the Aurora™ dual-rotor, Aurora Single Rotor, and the chain mill. Stedman's lump breaker machines are efficient and effective in size reduction for many products in various applications.
Aurora™ Lump BreakerLearn More
Chain MillLearn More
Features & Benefits
- 6 Standard sizes, and custom sizes available
- Compact low-profile design
- High wear materials available
- Double-end wall construction
- Direct or gear reduction drives
- Stainless steel, Air purge seals, carbide overlays and other options are available
- There are minimal differences in lumpbreaker design
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Stedman Machine is a leading lump crushing equipment manufacturer with the ability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best lump breaker system to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!