Hammer Mills & Rock Crushers
What is a Hammer Mill?
A hammer mill is a crusher that can grind, pulverize, and crush a wide range of materials. This rock crusher machine employs a rain of hammer blows to shatter and disintegrate the material. Hammer mills produce a finish product size that is dependent upon...
- Openings in perforated screens or grate bars
- Number, size and type of hammers
- Grinding plate setting
- Rotor speed
The serviceability of a Stedman Machine is second to none. Standard service can be performed with common hand tools. We have product contact points available in carbon and stainless steel. Our rock crusher machines can be rebuilt over and over, saving you money. The special combination of features in a Stedman Hammermill is the result of over 90 years' experience in the field. Wood hammer mills, also called wood hogs are special heavy duty Stedman Hammermills specifically designed to process wood and fibrous waste without the use of high maintenance knives. Our machines have simple designs with rugged construction that make them easy to operate and maintain.
Stedman Hammermill Features
- Large opening for flexibility
- Fully lined crushing chamber for longevity
- Liners are bolted for easy change out
- Grate bars and screens for accurate product sizing that are easily replaceable
- Hammers or rings allowing flexibility
- Forged alloy steel and extreme duty shaft allowing reduced vibration and longer bearing life
- Positive lock housing for extra security from blow outs and dusting
- Adjustable grinding plate for process control
- Multiple rotor configurations to suit any material
- Large discharge opening
Get HAMMERED at the Stedman Testing and Toll Processing Facility
If it can be crushed, ground, pulverized or mixed, chances are we’ve done it. Contact us to arrange your full size hammer mill test today. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read this article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.