Aurora™ Dual Rotor Crusher
The Aurora dual rotor crusher features a dual shaft design that produces a higher throughput and smaller particles. Rotor speed, rotor direction, cutter design, and screen opening size of our delumping machine are all factors to fine-tune the final product.
Our Aurora models are ideal lump breaking equipment for pneumatic conveying or unloading.
Dual Rotor Crusher Applications
- Energy Industry: Reduce the size of materials such as coal, wood, petroleum coke and more
- Industrial Applications: Our Aurora Lump Breaker machine can reduce the size of frozen vegetables, salts or crystalline material, sugar, rendered products and more
- Brick & Clay Industry: Applications and materials for this industry include clay and sand, among others
- Mineral & Mining Industry: Common materials include ores such as Trona
- Fertilizer Industry: The Aurora dual rotor crusher features a dual shaft design that produces a higher throughput and smaller particles.
Aurora Dual Rotor Delumping Machine Models
|Model||Horsepower (Max HP)|
|DR 12x12||10||Quote »|
|DR 12x24||10||Quote »|
|DR 16x16||15||Quote »|
|DR 16x24||15||Quote »|
|DR 20x20||20||Quote »|
|DR 20x30||20||Quote »|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
Aurora Lump Breaker Machine Features and Benefits
- Quick removal screen drawer
- Robust drive components for maximum uptime
- Available in carbon steel and stainless steel
- Stuffing box seals provide blow-out protection
- Air purge, mechanical and sanitary seals are available
- Sealed pillow block bearings are mounted foot-to-foot for higher strength
- Easy access for lubrication and increased life
- Custom sizes can be built to your specifications
- CE and TUV compliant
Test Before You Buy!
Stedman's testing facilities provide real-world conditions to view your materials being processed. Test out a range of different size reduction methods, saving you both time and money when selecting the proper size reduction method.Learn More
Delivering equipment and service you deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has produced quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman has expert field service and installation technicians ready to assist with all maintenance and equipment commissioning needs.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Stedman Machine has the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best dual rotor crusher to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!