Test Before You Buy™
The Stedman Testing and Toll Processing Facility is the place to test your material in our full size equipment. If it can be crushed, ground, pulverized or mixed, chances are we’ve done it. We have more than 10,000 test reports to help get you to the best solution quickly. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read our article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.
Stedman provides a new warranty on all Stedman reconditioned units and assemblies.
- Cost-effective - extends the service life and makes efficient use of your resources
- Help you decide what to keep, what to recondition and what to replace meeting your business goals
- Upgrades, parts, and general repairs are quoted in addition to our standard reconditioning service
- In-factory or In-field service is available
We also offer annual inspections to keep your equipment in excellent running condition all year long. Contact us to arrange your annual inspection.
Delivering equipment and service you deserve
For nearly two centuries, Stedman Machine Company has produced quality, reliable and durable size reduction and industrial crushing equipment. Stedman has expert field service and installation technicians ready to assist with all maintenance and equipment commissioning needs.
- Unsurpassed industry experience – operating since 1834
- State-of-the-art equipment testing facilities
- Dedicated, professional staff
- Parts and service available 24 hours a day
Stedman Machine is a leading cement crusher manufacturer with the capability to provide customer service across the globe. Our experienced team will work with you to create the best impact crusher system to make your processes the most efficient. Call us for more information!
Our 24 hour parts and service department along with our inventory of wear parts allow us to provide the fastest response time for parts and service.