Stedman remains open for business to support customers.
We are working diligently to keep apprised of the latest news and information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and following guidelines and orders from the government, CDC, and WHO. Our first and primary goal is the safety and health of all of our employees, customers, and suppliers. Maintaining everyone’s health will hopefully allow us and others to maintain continuous, uninterrupted supply and service to our customers.
We have taken the following steps in an attempt to help slow the spread of the virus and are looking into other preventive measures:
- We suspended non-essential visits from outside contractors, suppliers, and visitors until further notice.
- We ask you. Please do not show up at our facilities unless directed by Stedman.
- Employees that can accomplish their work remotely are now working from home.
- Social distancing is in practice in all of our offices.
- We are reminding all employees to wash their hands frequently and the appropriate use of hand sanitizer.
- Employees are staying at home if they are sick and experiencing flu-like symptoms.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call.