Mega-Slam™ Primary Impact Crushers
A solid performer since its ground-breaking introduction, the Stedman Mega-Slam horizontal shaft impactor effectively handles large feed sizes - beyond the range of secondary HSI crushers.
The Mega-Slam primary crusher is engineered for low maintenance and features simplified interior access to breaker bars, primary and secondary aprons and side liners, maximizing production uptime. Our line of HSI’s features the thickest housing liners in the industry.
Horizontal Impactor Applications
Mega Slam Features and Benefits
- Reduction ratios up to 20:1
- 360° Bearing contact = long bearing life
- Features 2” thick housing liners
- Solid Rotor with 3 or 4 breaker bar rows
- Dependable product control and rugged wear parts
- Manual or power assist apron adjustment
- Max-Yield™ automatic apron adjustment system
Mega-Slam™ HSI Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity (TPH)||Horsepower (HP)|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration
Download complete technical literature [PDF]
Mega-sized processing requires more than guesswork.
Stedman’s unique, full scale Testing and Toll Processing Facility takes the guesswork out of selecting particle size reduction technology and equipment. Contact Stedman to schedule your testing in our full-size HSI.