Aurora™ Dual Rotor Crusher
This dual rotor crusher features a dual shaft design that produces a higher throughput and smaller particles. Rotor speed, rotor direction, cutter design, and screen opening size of our delumper machine are all factors to fine tune the final product.
The Aurora is ideal lump breaking equipment for pneumatic conveying or unloading.
Dual Rotor Crush Applications
- Frozen Vegetables
- Rendered Products
- Salts or Crystalline Material
- Petroleum Coke
- Clay & Sand
- Wood Products
- and many more...
Aurora Lump Breaker Features and Benefits
- Quick removal screen drawer
- Robust drive components for maximum uptime
- Available in carbon steel and stainless steel
- Stuffing box seals provide blow-out protection
- Air purge, mechanical and sanitary seals are available
- Sealed pillow block bearings are mounted foot-to-foot for higher strength
- Easy access for lubrication and increased life
- Custom sizes can be built to your specifications
Aurora Dual Rotor Delumper Machine Models
|Model||Horsepower (Max HP)|
|DR 12x12||10||Quote »|
|DR 12x24||10||Quote »|
|DR 16x16||15||Quote »|
|DR 16x24||15||Quote »|
|DR 20x20||20||Quote »|
|DR 20x30||20||Quote »|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
Download complete technical literature [PDF]
Test Before You Buy™ in Aurora, Indiana in an Aurora Dual Rotor Crusher
The Stedman Testing and Toll Processing Facility is the place to test your material in our full size equipment. If it can be crushed, ground, pulverized or mixed, chances are we’ve done it. We have more than 10,000 test reports to help get you to the best solution quickly.