Stedman Service Corps
Stedman's Service Corps offers top tier maintenance, inspections, and training to meet the needs of your crushing application and equipment. Contact our experienced team to schedule your service.
- Scheduled inspections
- Operator & maintenance training
- Preventative maintenance
- Scheduled major repairs
- Units & system installations
- Installation supervision
- Machine optimization
- Breakdown repairs
Why Choose Stedman?
Our service team is highly trained and available with 24 hour phone access to provide the timeliness and quality you need. Our staff are OSHA and MSHA trained, certified in crane operation < 21 tons, and has an average tenure of 23 years. Our service team puts safety first and has recurring safety and operator trainings.
- Full time service employees
- Additional, trained service personnel, several reserve assistants
- Qualified crane signalers and riggers
- Field mobile equipment specific training
- Tenured personnel
Our service department uses high quality tools and equipment to provide the optimal service
- Welders, chain hoists, oxy fuel, plasma cutter, conveyor belting tools and fixtures, power tools, hand tools, small to large torque wrenches, rigging
- Vibration analysis and balancing tools
- Shaft and sheave laser alignment
- Inductive bearing heater
- Service vehicles and trailer
Contact Stedman Machine to schedule service on your size reduction equipment today!