Micro-Max™ Fine Grinders
An air swept mill for fine grinding, the Micro-Max is a screen-less mill capable of producing a wide range of particle sizes for diverse industries.
How Fine? (-325 mesh) (-44µm micron) and below.
The Stedman Micro-Max is capable of grinding & drying in one pass with the standard heat or cryogenic fluid injection ports. Our most popular models are the 325 mesh grinding mill, the 800 mesh grinding mill, and the 1500 mesh grinding mill.
Fine Grinding Applications
- Biomass Pellets
- Ammonium Sulfate
- Animal Feeds
- Saw Dust
- Oat Hulls
- Boric Acid and other Chemicals
- Ground Corn
- Soy Bean Meal
- High Calcium (Non-Abrasive) Limestone
- Hydrated Lime
- Activated Carbon
- Soy Meal
- and many more...
Micro Grinding Features and Benefits
- Unique slave plate reduces wear on the inlet beater plate
- Increased airflow keeps material cooler when grinding
- Capable of grinding and drying in one pass
- Internal classifier for process control
- Liquid injection ports are standard for grinding heat-sensitive materials
- Features 325 mesh, 800 mesh, 1500 mesh grinding mills and more
Micro-Max Air Swept Fine Grinder Models
|Model||Feed Size (Max)||Capacity (CFM)||Horsepower (HP)|
Capacities vary depending on feed size, feed rate, operating conditions, desired product output, characteristics of feed material, and equipment configuration.
Download complete technical literature [PDF]
Max-imize Your Process
If it can be crushed, ground, pulverized or mixed, chances are we’ve done it in our Testing and Toll Processing Facility. Contact us today to schedule your test in our full size Micro-Max fine grinder. To learn more about what to expect from testing, read this article that ran in POWDER BULK ENGINEERING magazine.